As the winter season begins to wind down, I wanted to offer you the chance to download this at-home practice, A Yogi’s Guide to Winter Wellness for $9! Originally, the cost went for a cool $15, the price of one yoga class. However, as a we begin to make this transition into a new season, I’ll be working on more downloadable and inspiring content for you to establish a deeper connection with yourself, others and our natural world. So, here’s a sale for ya!
Not familiar with the guide? Here’s a quick rundown…
This guide will teach you valuable tools to stay in touch with your body-mind from a holistic perspective. Through simple yet potent yoga poses, breathwork exercises and a mindfulness practice you’ll learn how to better attune and attend to your health throughout the winter season. Plus, a crash course from Dr. Liz McGinley in how to be well (!!!)
You will receive…
- A beautifully-designed and inspiring downloadable PDF that you can print out or keep on your computer for whenever you need to access it
- High-resolution photos of curated yoga poses that will help you stay healthy
- Suggested sequences and ways to implement this into your every day
- Science-based information on your physiological processes and the ways in which specific yoga poses can be woven into your self-care routine
How you’ll benefit…
- Develop a keen awareness of what your body-mind needs to be well
- Learn how to nourish and remain connected to your whole self even through stressful times
- You’ll walk away with more context and understanding of how the body works and that is powerful
As always, feel free to reach out here or email@example.com with any questions. I hope you decide to make this investment in your health and support my small biz of one! Click the box below to purchase the guide.