Around here, we try to keep our “stuff” to a minimum. However, there are some things we need to buy out of necessity and it’s important to make those dollars truly count for something.
This makeshift shop is your directory for beautiful, eco-friendly and multi-functional products that will enhance your everyday and help you build a deep appreciation for the little things in life — the basic goods. When you own beautiful and meaningful products it is easier to choose non-single-use items and place a value on the things we use everyday.
Looking to start a plastic-free lifestyle? Want to begin building your conscious kitchen? Check out some of my favorite products to help you make the right choice everyday.
- Redecker Dish Brush
- Reusable Straws and Brush Kit
- Beeswax Food Wrap
- Organic Cotton Bags: Bulk Food and Storage
- Kitchen Compost Bin
- Savor: Rustic Recipes Inspired by Forest, Field and Farm by Ilona Oppenheim
- Mason Jars
- Reusable, BPA-Free Food Storage Containers
- Organic Cotton Cloth Napkins
- Reusable Bamboo Travel Utensils
HOME + BATH
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Wool Dryer Balls
- Manduka Yoga Mat
- Beauty Essentials: Indie Lee Eyebalm, Herbivore Botanical Face Mask, RMS Lip2Cheek
- At Home With Plants by Ian Drummond and Kara O’Reilly
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Coconut Oil
- Beeswax Blocks
- Manduka Strap, Cork Yoga Block, Wellness for Makers Rist Roller
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap, Lavender